Joan

Default Where do you control which toolbars display automatically?

When I open a document, numerous toolbars display automatically. Some I do
want; others I do not want. Where can I set a default set of toolbar display
choices?

I'm also unable to get the Web toolbar to display automatically. In every
session (including documents that I have saved with the Web toolbar
displaying), I have to select the Web toolbar again.

Thanks
BaLi - X

hiya mayt..
my suggestion is...

1. Click on View Menu and then Toolbar .. now select which toolbar you want
to have when you use microsoft word.

2. Hold Alt + V + T and select which toolbar you want to have when you use
microsoft word.

3. Right Click on blank space with your toolbars and select which toolbar
you want to have when you use microsoft word.

next time whenever you will open word only those you have selected will show
up rest not..

hopefully i have ansewered your question. please let me know at
if i may be of any other help.

--
BaLi - X

"Joan" wrote:

When I open a document, numerous toolbars display automatically. Some I do
want; others I do not want. Where can I set a default set of toolbar display
choices?

I'm also unable to get the Web toolbar to display automatically. In every
session (including documents that I have saved with the Web toolbar
displaying), I have to select the Web toolbar again.

Thanks

Charles Kenyon

11. How can I get rid of that ^$#*@& web toolbar?
http://addbalance.com/word/webtoolbar.htm
(Works for reviewing toolbar, too!)

--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

Table display problems JimSym Tables 1 June 11th 05 04:44 PM
How can I stop Toolbars from Automatically being added in Word? pszabo Microsoft Word Help 1 June 11th 05 03:46 AM
How do I control the size of the image when linking to an Excel s. gzuko30 Microsoft Word Help 1 January 16th 05 08:51 PM
WORD 2002 will not display ASPX clip files. LOUISE Microsoft Word Help 1 January 11th 05 07:58 PM
If all the toolbars were accidentally removed, how do I display t. Joaqui Microsoft Word Help 3 January 11th 05 10:05 AM