Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
ToddWC ToddWC is offline

Default Can I delete a Word table without also deleting table's content?

Can I delete a Word table without also deleting the table's content? As an
FYI, the tables and content were created in Word 2003 and I'm using Word 2007
to edit them, if this makes any difference.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Fredrik E. Nilsen Fredrik E. Nilsen is offline

On Thu, 1 Mar 2007 07:58:12 -0800, ToddWC
wrote:

Can I delete a Word table without also deleting the table's content? As an
FYI, the tables and content were created in Word 2003 and I'm using Word 2007
to edit them, if this makes any difference.

Click inside the table, click the Layout tab, click Convert to text.

--
Fredrik E. Nilsen
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
CathyV CathyV is offline

I would highlight the table and choose "table" convert" table to text"