Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
George Lagger

Default DataSource in the folder of the main document

My main document often migrates from one location to another along with the
source Excel file. While merging it keeps remembering an old path to the
source. So it either finds the file with wrong data or doesn't find it at
all. Can I by any means make it look for the data source file in the same
place the main document resides?
(using Office 2003)