Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
farglesword

Default grey arrows at corner of margins

how do i get rid of these _| |_ arrows that appeared at the corners of the
margins!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

See: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=839371
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"farglesword" wrote:

how do i get rid of these _| |_ arrows that appeared at the corners of the
margins!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

You're very welcome. I'm glad I could help you.
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"farglesword" wrote:

how do i get rid of these _| |_ arrows that appeared at the corners of the
margins!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Why is it a "problem"?

If you didn't need to type in Chinese, Japanese, or Korean, why had
you enabled them in the first place?

"farglesword" wrote:

how do i get rid of these _| |_ arrows that appeared at the corners of the
margins!-

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Chicago2Paris Chicago2Paris is offline

I have the same problem, I mean issue, but I use the Japanese language daily
for communicating to our office overseas... so is there anyway to keep
Japanese enabled AND remove the grey margin indicators?

Thanks.

"farglesword" wrote:

how do i get rid of these _| |_ arrows that appeared at the corners of the
margins!-

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Nope. Why would you want to? It's not like they get in the way of
anything!

If you do "Hide White Space," do they go away too, along with the
headers, footers, and top/bottom margins? (Put cursor between two
pages & click.)