mraqeel

Default ORGANIZATION CHART FOR WORD FILE AND CONVERT INTO POWER POINT SLI.

I WOULD LIKE KNOW HOW TO CREATE A ORG. CHART IN WORD PROGRAM AND THEN MAKE
SLIDE IN POWER POINT. USING SAME SHEET FROM WORD.
THANKS
Pat Garard

G'Day,

1. Please do not SHOUT. It is considered to be BAD MANNERS.

2. Start PowerPoint/Word, create a blank slide/document and:
InsertDiagram
Click Top-left (Org Chart), click "Ok"...................

3. When chart is finished, Right-click the Chart, Choose "Copy"

4. Start Word/PowerPoint, Right-click the page/slide,
choose "Paste"........
--
Regards,
Pat Garard