Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SAL72 SAL72 is offline

Default Is there a power on/stand by symbol for ms word

I am writing a standard operating procedure for a machine and the one of the
buttons on the control pad is power on - with the symbol. I want to
incorparate a power on symbol into the SOP.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

This is typeface question, not a Word question. If the symbol you want isn't
in any of the typefaces you have, then either download a typeface that
contains it, or create your own.

"SAL72" wrote in message
I am writing a standard operating procedure for a machine and the one of
the
buttons on the control pad is power on - with the symbol. I want to
incorparate a power on symbol into the SOP.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Start checking your symbol-type fonts. One of them may include it.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~