Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Glen Ueber Glen Ueber is offline

Default How do I incorporate an automatic quotation number to word doc

I want to look at having word create a quotation number automatically when I
create a new quotation. I am using Act Contact Management which uses a Word
Template to prepare my request for quotation information. Can I incorporate
an automatic assignment of a quotation number in a specific location in my
document.

Thank You

Glen
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement