Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Joefish Joefish is offline

Default How can I make text read backwards, i.e mirrored?

I want to type things backwards, i.e. so that they read the right way round
in the mirror, if anyone could help me, or just write the one sentence that i
want and then email it to me, that would be great!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

No. You can sometimes set your printer to print that way (used for iron-on
transfers, etc).

Maybe you can find a website that offers something like that.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Joefish" wrote in message
I want to type things backwards, i.e. so that they read the right way round
in the mirror, if anyone could help me, or just write the one sentence
that i
want and then email it to me, that would be great!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

http://www.gmayor.com/rotate_text.htm

Joefish wrote:
I want to type things backwards, i.e. so that they read the right way
round in the mirror, if anyone could help me, or just write the one
sentence that i want and then email it to me, that would be great!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
c7sparks c7sparks is offline

To create text as mirror image, use WORD ART. Type normally, then take the
right side adjusting button and drag it to the left or the left adjust to the
right. Then adjust size according to your needs. To use WORD ART you need
to open the DRAW Toolbar. Have fun and good luck!