Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
cdesired cdesired is offline

Default "how do i change the text alignment frm right to left in word2000

"how do i change the text alignment frm right to left in word2000
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

To change the alignment of the current paragraph to "Left," just click
Ctrl+L.

To change the defaults: Click Format | Style. Locate the Normal style.
Click Modify, click Format, click Paragraph. At "Alignment," choose
"Left." Click OK. Click "Add to template." Click OK. Click Close.

On the other hand, if you are referring to text direction
(right-to-left as opposed to left-to-right), you need to change the
language options. See
http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindymeister/LangFmt.htm.

--
Stefan Blom