Graham Mayor

Default how to add an attachment to an email merge

See the article prepared by fellow MVP Doug Robbins at
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

mark hellemans wrote:
i am trying to send an email to a list of 1500 clients. I need to add
a pdf file as attachment.I am trying to use mailmerge in word, as the
list of clients is an excel file that is regularly updated.

Is this possible and how can this be done?

thanks

Mark

Doug Robbins

See the article "Mail Merge to E-mail with Attachments" at

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"mark hellemans" wrote in message
i am trying to send an email to a list of 1500 clients. I need to add a pdf
file as attachment.I am trying to use mailmerge in word, as the list of
clients is an excel file that is regularly updated.

Is this possible and how can this be done?

thanks

Mark

Add Attachments to email merge from Word puntilla Mailmerge 2 June 15th 05 12:20 AM
Email option for Mail Merge not accepting FIRST LAST for TO name field in step 6 wlf Mailmerge 1 June 10th 05 08:37 AM
email merge Rodney C Mailmerge 1 January 17th 05 12:31 PM
How to attach a PDF file to a Mail Merge Email from Word? RPMissions Mailmerge 1 January 16th 05 07:06 AM
Selecting email client to use with email merge sjmilldr Mailmerge 0 December 17th 04 04:41 PM