Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Microsoft Office 2003

Default Summary Test Results for Microsoft Office 2003

I need to learn to summary test results for Microsoft Office 2003. Microsoft
Word, Excel, Access, Point Power testing
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Since I have no idea what you're talking about, I think you're going to have
to give us a bit more to go on.

"Microsoft Office 2003" Microsoft Office
wrote in message ...
I need to learn to summary test results for Microsoft Office 2003.

Microsoft
Word, Excel, Access, Point Power testing

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Roberta

Sorry. I am frustrated. I need to summarize for my next reports and don't
have a clue. I need help. It's also on my next exam. Something about 'text
box' which is supposed to be related with 'summary'.

wrote in message ...
I need to learn to summary test results for Microsoft Office 2003.

Microsoft
Word, Excel, Access, Point Power testing

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

I would suggest meeting with your instructor and telling him/her that you
aren't clear about what you are supposed to be doing.

(I'm not being mean - I'm just thinking that since you are probably paying
for your class, you need to make sure you get your money's worth of
instruction.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Since I have no idea what you're talking about, I think you're going to
have
to give us a bit more to go on.

so
all may benefit.

wrote in message
I need to learn to summary test results for Microsoft Office 2003.

Microsoft
Word, Excel, Access, Point Power testing

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

And possibly you're supposed to investigate the AutoSummarize feature.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Since I have no idea what you're talking about, I think you're going to
have
to give us a bit more to go on.

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.

wrote in message
I need to learn to summary test results for Microsoft Office 2003.
Microsoft
Word, Excel, Access, Point Power testing

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

How did we ever manage to go thru school without computers and newsgroups to
do our homework? I also have no idea how my mom ever managed to raise three
children with absolutely no cell phones. And for a while, all three of us
were teenagers. Go figure.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]