Florida boy

Default installed office 2003, I want my old "open new office document" fe

I am not happy that microsoft did away with the office shortcut bar. Is there
any way to get that back for 2003 version. I especially like the "create new
document" or whatever it was called. I liked being able to select from those
templates. How can i get a quick shortcut to those templates, or are they
even available still?

Florida boy

These kind of smart aleck responses are not helpful and not appreciated. the
whole world knows that you can rarely find an answer to your problems by
looking in "help". things are hardly ever sorted by the way you want to find
them. You either get a boatload of anwers that have nothing to do with what
you are looking for or you get nothing. If It was so easy, Chuck, I would not
be here with my question. Why don't you tell me what key word or phrase to
enter in help that will get me directly to my issue instead of being a self
righteous know it all.

"Chuck Davis" wrote:

Two four-letter words: HELP & READ. It's all there.
"Florida boy" wrote in message
I am not happy that microsoft did away with the office shortcut bar. Is
there
any way to get that back for 2003 version. I especially like the "create
new
document" or whatever it was called. I liked being able to select from
those
templates. How can i get a quick shortcut to those templates, or are they
even available still?

The bottom line is that there is not any way to get the OSB back in Office
2003. There are articles that address this issue, such as "What?? No Office
Shortcut Bar for Office 2003??" at
http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/P...cle.asp?ID=327 and "What
happened to the Office Shortcut Bar?" at
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/as...716391033.aspx. To access
Word's templates (assuming you have them installed), choose More... in the
New Document task pane.