Warrio

Default Mail merge with an .mde access db

Hello!

Is it possible to link a word document to an .mde access database file?

because when I select the datasource, set the password and apply, a file
conversion window appears and ask to select the type of encoding to make the
file readable. and Word just opens the .mde file as a text. This never
happens when I use an .mdb access standard file (but I cannot use this
interpreted (mdb) database)

Thanks for any suggestion