deezin

Default find websites in document and change them to hyperlinks

Hi all. I am going to be changing a word document into html and I want to
know if there is a quick way for Word to search a purely text word document
and find all the websites and email address (http://www.website.com and
) and automatically hyperlink them. Please help...thanks.