Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TerryTutor TerryTutor is offline

Default Word 2007 Repeat Button

Does anybody have the Repeat button in their customize options for the Quick
Access Toolbar? I can't find it. I checked under popular commands AND all
commands - not there.

Note: I reset the Quick Access Toolbar to default before I tried to find
and add the repeat command.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TerryTutor TerryTutor is offline

NEVERMIND... Here's the answer. The Redo button is the Repeat button.
Microsoft help pages called it Repeat. I believe there may be a change in
shape between the two buttons, but either way, mystery solved.

"TerryTutor" wrote:

Does anybody have the Repeat button in their customize options for the Quick
Access Toolbar? I can't find it. I checked under popular commands AND all
commands - not there.

Note: I reset the Quick Access Toolbar to default before I tried to find
and add the repeat command.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezz Jezz is offline

Tap the function key F4 (assuming the F lock is on if you have a Microsoft
keyboard) to repeat the last action.

"TerryTutor" wrote:

Does anybody have the Repeat button in their customize options for the Quick
Access Toolbar? I can't find it. I checked under popular commands AND all
commands - not there.

Note: I reset the Quick Access Toolbar to default before I tried to find
and add the repeat command.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cricket[_2_] Cricket[_2_] is offline

I find it strange that the Repeat button does exist in Excel 2007 and can be
added to Quick Access Bar. I also cannot find it in Word 2007 has anyone
found out why?