Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BJ BJ is offline

Default I can't type while my printer is running.

I have always been able to continue typing while the printer is running.
This just happened. Did something get turned off (or on?)
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Mon, 1 Feb 2010 19:39:01 -0800, bj
wrote:

I have always been able to continue typing while the printer is running.
This just happened. Did something get turned off (or on?)

In Word 2003 or earlier, go to Tools Options Print and check
"Background printing". In Word 2007, go to Office button Word
Options Advanced, scroll down to the Print section, and check "Print
in background".

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman