Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
A C A C is offline

Default Formatting an embedded object in Word 2000

I inserted an excel spreadsheet as an imbedded object into a word doc, but
can't get the whole spreadsheet to show in the document. I tried dragging the
resizing handles to the side, but it keeps reverting back to the same
position, so only half of the spreadsheet will show.
Can someone help?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

This is strange. You should certainly be able to resize the inserted object
and, assuming that you save the Word document, the size should be preserved
after closing and re-opening. Note, however, that you cannot see more of the
spreadsheet than what fits on a page in Word.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP