Mike - Word/barcodes 2003

Default How do you create barcodes in word documents. have Word 2003..

I was able in word 2002 to create barcodes, with going to font and changing
it to barcode type, How do I do this in 2003?

You have to use a BARCODE field.

"Mike - Word/barcodes 2003" Mike - Word/barcodes
wrote in message
I was able in word 2002 to create barcodes, with going to font and

changing
it to barcode type, How do I do this in 2003?

Jay Freedman

The BARCODE field produces only Postnet barcodes, and then only for valid US
Zip or Zip+4 numbers. If you need any other kind of barcode (UPC/EAN, Code
39, etc.) then you need to install the correct font and format your text
with it, or use a separate barcode generating program to produce a graphic
that you can import into Word.

For information and links to fonts and software, start at
http://www.adams1.com/pub/russadam/share.html or do a Google search.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
creating forms Fluffypink Microsoft Word Help 4 March 9th 05 04:17 PM
how can you create quickwords in MS Office Word 2003 Christine S Microsoft Word Help 4 February 8th 05 03:01 PM