Cornelius

Default Shortcut 'Alt O' works not as expected

Alt O should produce the drop down menu for Format but it only alights the
'Format' button on the menu bar. When I press 'Enter' after I pressed Alt O,
the menu appears. Short cuts for the other functions of the menu bar work
properly, for instance Alt F and Alt I. They produce the menus unrolled as
they should. Why the exception for Alt O? I might add, that it used to work
but I'm not aware of changes I made causing my present problem.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

What this suggests to me is that there are two menu entries with O as

the
accelerator key.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Cornelius" wrote in message
Alt O should produce the drop down menu for Format but it only alights

the
'Format' button on the menu bar. When I press 'Enter' after I pressed

Alt
O,
the menu appears. Short cuts for the other functions of the menu bar

work
properly, for instance Alt F and Alt I. They produce the menus

unrolled as
they should. Why the exception for Alt O? I might add, that it used to

work
but I'm not aware of changes I made causing my present problem.

Word 2003 merging in Works 7.0 databases jonh Mailmerge 1 January 27th 05 03:34 PM
ALT+SHIFT+Arrow shortcut to move table rows Nicola Tables 3 December 16th 04 09:58 PM
Getting Word to recognise Works 4.5a Horatio Mailmerge 2 December 2nd 04 02:09 PM
WORKS 8 WOLFIE Mailmerge 1 November 29th 04 06:39 PM
Word to Works Joseph N. Microsoft Word Help 3 November 25th 04 08:25 AM