Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Puella63 Puella63 is offline

Default Word 2007 hangs on exit

Since I've installed Office 2007 Student and Home Edition, Word has never
functioned properly. It takes too long to start and it has NEVER exited
normally, no matter how I try to close it (either by clicking on the top
right cross, or by clicking on the Office button and then on Exit Word).

I have searched all over the net and cannot find anyone with this problem.

Can someone help?

The other programs work fine and don't have this behaviour.

Thanks,
Cristina
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

See http://www.gmayor.com/what_to_do_when_word_crashes.htm then
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...peningWord.htm
My best guess is that this is attributable to an inappropriate add-in.