Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Petteena

Default The letters in my doc sit on top of each other when I print, Why?

My document looks fine until I go to print.
Then somewhere between print preview and print some rows in the document all
move to left align with the letters on top of each other. This comes and goes
without any obvious pattern. If I email this document to another person, they
can view and print it as normal.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

See
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...4b82cfda714e95
..

Petteena wrote:

My document looks fine until I go to print.
Then somewhere between print preview and print some rows in the document all
move to left align with the letters on top of each other. This comes and goes
without any obvious pattern. If I email this document to another person, they
can view and print it as normal.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Word Heretic

G'day Petteena ,