Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Neeraj Vaze Neeraj Vaze is offline

Default Printing lables using mailmerge

I am tring to print lables from ms wordxp using mailmerge option and ms excel
xp data file. I selected correct format and layout of lables as per the lable
manufacturer info. The lable look properly formated on screen, but when I
print them, every lable starting form second line shift up automaticaly. When
I used to do the same job with office 2000 this was corrected by using "skip
blank lines" command in the lable design command box. But I am not able to
locate the same. Please help
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Try printing onto a piece of plain paper and see if the text is then
correctly aligned. Many printers have difficulty properly feeding label
stock and that is what could be causing your problem.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

news

Printing Lables Jack Gillis New Users 13 June 28th 06 05:23 AM
Printing mailmerge envelopes Pete Mailmerge 1 August 8th 05 04:34 AM
Mailmerge printing query Jim Nicholls Mailmerge 1 August 4th 05 02:53 PM
Lables printing VictorGr Mailmerge 1 July 5th 05 02:01 PM
Missing Lines when printing from a mailmerge Martin Short Mailmerge 0 December 22nd 04 06:05 PM