TJAC

Default Read Receipt

Some of the VP's and the President of our company hate it when people use the
Read Receipt as a default in all email messages. We've tried to persuade
people not to use this in every email, however, we still have people doing
it. Is there a way to turn this off without turning it off at every pc
within the building? I saw there is some freeware, but didn't know if we
should install this one certain pc's or not to block that. Any suggestions
would be appreciated. If forcing people to take that off is our only option
we will then have the President of our company send out the email, but we
were trying to stay away from that.