Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Susiewong

Default Why is the default envelope page set up wrong for the epson R800

The default setting in word 2003 for the epson stylus photo R800 is manual
feed, face down, when the actual setting should be sheet feed, face up.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman

See http://www.gmayor.com/epson_envelope_orientation.htm

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

Susiewong wrote:
The default setting in word 2003 for the epson stylus photo R800 is
manual feed, face down, when the actual setting should be sheet feed,
face up.

See http://www.gmayor.com/epson_envelope_orientation.htm

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Ah, that explains it then. I'm not comfortable with editing the registry
so I guess I'll just have to keep altering it manually every time I print a
document.

Thanks for the reply.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Editing the Registry is not really as risky as all the warnings would have
you believe, provided you follow instructions. You can also back up
("export") any specific Registry key before editing it if that makes you
feel more comfortable.

"Susiewong" wrote in message

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

Susiewong wrote:
The default setting in word 2003 for the epson stylus photo R800 is
manual feed, face down, when the actual setting should be sheet feed,
face up.

See http://www.gmayor.com/epson_envelope_orientation.htm

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

Ah, that explains it then. I'm not comfortable with editing the registry
so I guess I'll just have to keep altering it manually every time I print

document.

Thanks for the reply.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman

On Fri, 13 Jan 2006 03:11:04 -0800, Susiewong
wrote:
"Jay Freedman" wrote:

Susiewong wrote:
The default setting in word 2003 for the epson stylus photo R800 is
manual feed, face down, when the actual setting should be sheet feed,
face up.

See http://www.gmayor.com/epson_envelope_orientation.htm

Ah, that explains it then. I'm not comfortable with editing the registry
so I guess I'll just have to keep altering it manually every time I print a
document.

Thanks for the reply.

Don't ignore the macro solution at the end of Graham's page. It will
save you a lot of work, not to mention wasted envelopes when you
forget to change the orientation. If you need instructions for
installing the macro, Graham has that too, at
http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
newsgroup so all may benefit.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Susiewong

wrote:
"Jay Freedman" wrote:

Susiewong wrote:
[...]

Ok, thanks both. I have bookmarked both pages and will attempt the
solutions when I'm feeling particularly brave

page setup SP Page Layout 6 November 14th 05 07:08 PM
page numbering and attaching envelope inadmissible3 Page Layout 1 October 26th 05 05:42 AM
Insert objects at page breaks DRS - Jonathan Microsoft Word Help 4 November 29th 04 07:16 PM
Wrong Page Numbers in Table of Contents latteluvva Microsoft Word Help 1 November 26th 04 07:01 AM