Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
mosamasharaf mosamasharaf is offline

Default Left mouse click curser no working in word 2007

Suddenly, Left mouse click curser no working in word 2007. Please help
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Curt Curt is offline

I am having the same problem. I have tried doing a repair from the original
program disk, but that didn't work.
--
curtg

Suddenly, Left mouse click curser no working in word 2007. Please help

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
kg7ka kg7ka is offline

See the article above "Mouse stopped working in Word 2007". It worked for me.