Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Melissa Lofton Melissa Lofton is offline

Default merge from excel 2007

I have an Excel 2007 document with appx. 150 fields. I am trying to merge
the fields into a Word 2007 document. When I choose the fields to merge,
only 42 fields show. Why can't I see and choose all of my fields for the
merge?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

I cannot replicate that problem. I just created an Excel spreadsheet with
150 fields and all of them are available for insertion into a mail merge
main document.

Is there anything unusual about the field names that you are using?

Send me a copy of the spreadsheet (you can delete the data, but leave the
field names in the first row) and I will take a look at it if you like.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP