Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Beth Beth is offline

Default Can't see mail merge fields

Hello

I was working on a mail merge yesterday. I got it all working how I wanted.

When going back to the document today I can only see what appears to be a
merged version of the document. I can successfully merge to a new document
however I need to amend the original template.

Using Word 2003.

Many thanks,
Beth