Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jacqueline[_2_] Jacqueline[_2_] is offline

Default color background in a document

I would like to change one solid light color gradually in a document as it
scattered paler through the page, how do that? Thank you Jackie
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Do you mean like format background fill effects? (in Word 2007 Page
Layout Page Color Fill Effects).
If you want different colours on each page then you will have to add filled
text boxes to the pages set behind text.