Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Fonebone3 Fonebone3 is offline

Default How do I transfer auto-text settings from 2000 to Office 2007?

I've created over a hundred auto-text entries for frequently used phrases,
chemical names, company titles etc... When we just switched to Office 2007,
none of them were available. I'm trying to avoid re-creating every single
one! does anyone know what to do?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

They should still be available (as Quidk Parts), but AutoComplete is no
longer active. You can still select the entries from a list or type the
first few letters of the entry name and press F3. Fortunately, AutoComplete
is restored in Word 2010; meanwhile, you may want to create the AutoText
entries as AutoCorrect
entries.

http://word.mvps.org