Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
letter for marriage separate letter for marriage separate is offline

Default letter for marriage separate

letter for marriage separate
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

Usually you go to court for something like this - it can't be done in a
letter. Check with your local county building, they might have the paperwork
you need to file.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Coauthor of Word 2007 Inside Out:

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

wrote in message
letter for marriage separate

Akkerman Akkerman is offline
Junior Member

Getting a divorce is a pretty complicated process, and you can't just do that with a letter. It took me a long time to get over it, and I only recently managed to forget about my previous relationship, and start looking for women on cougar lovers dating sites. And you can't even imagine how happy I am that everything is over.