Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mentor01

Default Shakespeare

Can I still have shakespeare as the help character in Office 2003 (Windows XP
Home)?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PauwlL

You won't be able to re-install it, as it searches for Office 97. I don't
know what will happen if you upgrade.

Try copying the WILL.ACS (or whatever.ACS) file over to a machine with
Office 2003 on it, and try it out before you upgrade.

PauwlL

"mentor01" wrote:

Can I still have shakespeare as the help character in Office 2003 (Windows XP
Home)?

LeonDrake LeonDrake is offline
Junior Member

Before you upgrade, try copying the WILL.ACS (or whatever.ACS) file to a computer running Office 2003 and giving it a try, after trying it i played run 3 to test it and it was pretty good