Ned Ludd

Default Text Box instead of a Header

I use two different letterheads at work. I have both as headers/footers in
seperate documents and open up one or the other depending on what letterhead
I need.

I would like to automate this a bit and have considered putting both in a
single text box at the top of the page for a header (also a text box at the
bottom for a footer).

Then I would write a macro to delete one or the other of the logos in the
text boxes and print my letter. What I cannot do is get the text boxes to
remain in place on the page and act like headers or footers.

Anyone have any ideas on how to do this?

Of course, this is a pretty awkward solution. If anyone has a better idea, I
love to hear that.

Thanks,

Ned.