Jayne

Default Printing part of merged envelope file

I've created a merged file of about 750 envelopes. I only want to print part
of them now. However, each envelope is a separate section with each page
numbered "0" so I cannot, for example, print pages 1-25. Is there any way
around this?

Thanks for any assistance!
Anne Troy

To print only certain "records" of a document that's been mail merged, just
print those sections. Mail merge documents are broken up by sections. So if
you want to print envelopes 1 through 25, type the following the in the
Print What pages box: s1-s25.
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"Jayne" wrote in message
I've created a merged file of about 750 envelopes. I only want to print

part
of them now. However, each envelope is a separate section with each page
numbered "0" so I cannot, for example, print pages 1-25. Is there any way
around this?

Thanks for any assistance!

Anne Troy

Sorry, Jane. Put the s1-s25 in the Pages box...not the Print What box.

news:b8a43$42c573ff$97c5108d$8621@allthenewsgroups .com...

"Jayne" wrote in message
I've created a merged file of about 750 envelopes. I only want to print

part
of them now. However, each envelope is a separate section with each

page
numbered "0" so I cannot, for example, print pages 1-25. Is there any

way
around this?

Thanks for any assistance!

Anne Troy