smooth operator

Default mail merge

I have MS word 2002 on my computer, but studying for my MOUS Cert for word
2000. I have been noticing that in some of the exercises that some of the
features that must be with 2000 are not available in 2002. For example, I am
working with mail merge, and one of the features that is supposed to be
available after clicking on tools then mail merge is the mail merge dialog
box, but it's not available with 2002, which is supposed to show the
instructions, merge typ, edit, path of main document, data source(get data),
and merge the data with the document. I was wondering if there could
possibly somewhere else I could find the mail merge helper.
--
Pam
Doug Robbins

Yes, under ToolsCustomize.

I don't know anything about a MOUS Cert, but if it's of any value, then the
above should be all that you need and you should be able to take it from
there.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.