Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
frazzled frazzled is offline

Default Margins within a cell

I've created a new table, two columns, one row. I try to put text in the
right hand column, however, the text will not wrap and continues to disappear
off the right edge of the column. The text will stretch the column to the
right and actually push the right edge of the left column to the left. Tried
checking wrap text, tried changing default cell margins to no avail. Very
frustrating, I'm usually pretty good with these things but I am completely
lost.

cell margins LeAnne Tables 1 May 2nd 07 04:36 PM
Only Table's 1st Cell has Margins? Al Franz New Users 1 March 21st 07 10:57 PM
internal cell margins Caryl Tables 3 February 2nd 07 06:37 PM
cell margins tealady Tables 2 August 17th 06 04:36 PM
Cell Margins in Tables oceanmist Microsoft Word Help 2 August 11th 06 08:20 PM