Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
paige bright paige bright is offline

Default what is the difference between a hazard and a risk

i need to know the answer to my question can any one help
what is the difference between a hazard and a risk
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Homework? Try googling for the answer.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"paige bright" paige wrote in message
i need to know the answer to my question can any one help
what is the difference between a hazard and a risk

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

http://letmegooglethatforyou.com/?q=...d+and+a+ risk

paige bright wrote:
i need to know the answer to my question can any one help
what is the difference between a hazard and a risk

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

I really need to bookmark that site!

--