Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Beth Beth is offline

Default Repeating Section With Header And Footer

Hello

I want to make a customer statement via mail merge.

I have all the data ready in an Excel spreadsheet. Some customers may only
have one transactions whilst other customers may have several transactions.

At the top of the statement will be the customers name and address

At the bottom of the statement will be "Yours Sincerely" etc.

I have managed to create the repeating section for the transactions (MS
Article 211303).

I know want to complete the bottom part of the statement.

It needs to be after the last transaction on the statement.

Kind Regards,
Beth
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Fellow MVP 'macropod' has posted a tutorial, with working field codes and a
sample Excel data source which you can download from my website
http://www.gmayor.com/Zips/Catalogue%20Mailmerge.zip