Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
anthony77 anthony77 is offline

Default Centering Document View in Word 2007

How can I view my document at 100%, but still have it centered in my screen?
That's the way it was in the old word. Right now it puts a pae on the left at
100%, but if I zoom to 120%, it is centered, but the text is bigger than I
wat to see. Please help, this is driving me crazy! PS I've read some of
these, and I don't understand what macros are so that won't help me.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Tue, 29 Sep 2009 19:01:02 -0700, anthony77
wrote:

How can I view my document at 100%, but still have it centered in my screen?
That's the way it was in the old word. Right now it puts a pae on the left at
100%, but if I zoom to 120%, it is centered, but the text is bigger than I
wat to see. Please help, this is driving me crazy! PS I've read some of
these, and I don't understand what macros are so that won't help me.

If the window is wide enough to fit two pages at the current zoom,
then it's going to try to show two pages -- and if there's only one,
it will be on the left.

If the Word window is maximized, click the restore button (the middle
of the three buttons in the top right corner). Set the zoom to 100%
and adjust the width of the window until the single page centers.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman