Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Skainstein Skainstein is offline

Default Colour changes

Hi,

this never happened to me brfore so I don't really know waht's wrong now.

My document is totally OK, but when I change the view to full screen reading
the page turns blue. what's going on?

I first realized this when I exported the document to pdf. When I opened
it...voila...it was blue (the pdf)!

Anyone can help me?

Thx.

Different colour pages Anderón Formatting Long Documents 3 March 2nd 13 04:40 PM
No Colour Smokey[_2_] Microsoft Word Help 0 July 10th 09 04:39 PM
how do i get rid of the colour behind my text Nautical80 Microsoft Word Help 1 June 1st 06 01:22 AM
text in colour Baz New Users 3 March 19th 06 05:24 PM
header colour riyad New Users 1 September 20th 05 01:52 PM