Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lee Beck Lee Beck is offline

Default How to subscribe - and finding my posts

I have found MS Discussion Newsgroups helpful. However, I have a hard time
finding the question that I ask and/or determining when (if) someone
responds. I check the box "Notify me..." but never get an email notifying me
of replies. I do a search for [my name] and get no returns.

What is the protocol for getting notificatons and finding my own posts?

thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The facility to have e-mailed notifications has been broken for months. Use
Google Groups to search for your posts, or see
http://www.gmayor.com/MSNews.htm

"Lee Beck" wrote in message
I have found MS Discussion Newsgroups helpful. However, I have a hard time
finding the question that I ask and/or determining when (if) someone
responds. I check the box "Notify me..." but never get an email notifying
me
of replies. I do a search for [my name] and get no returns.

What is the protocol for getting notificatons and finding my own posts?

thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH DeanH is offline

The notifcation has been broken for a long time now - hopefully someone
somewhere is looking into it.
In the MS Discussion system, click on your name in the message box to see
your profile, then click on Recent Message to display all the messages you
have posted.

You can also use Google Groups or Outlook Express to search for your
postings, unless you are like me and corporate policy does not allow Outlook
Express :-(

Hope this helps
DeanH

"Lee Beck" wrote:

I have found MS Discussion Newsgroups helpful. However, I have a hard time
finding the question that I ask and/or determining when (if) someone
responds. I check the box "Notify me..." but never get an email notifying me
of replies. I do a search for [my name] and get no returns.

What is the protocol for getting notificatons and finding my own posts?

thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shazza Shazza is offline

Brilliant. I have been wondering this myself for sometime now and have
finally just managed to find all the questions i have posted. Cheers Dean
much appreciated
--
Thank you for reading my post. Hopefully you can answer my querie