Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Trade mark symbol Trade mark symbol is offline

Default how do you add a permanant trademark symbol to a word?

I'm trying to avoid having to click on symbol each time I want to add TM to
the same word. Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pesach Shelnitz[_2_] Pesach Shelnitz[_2_] is offline

Hi,

There are at least 3 possibilities:
1. Define an AutoText entry for it.
2. Define a shortcut key for it in the Symbols dialog box.
3. Record a macro that inserts it.

--
Hope this helps,
Pesach Shelnitz