Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Carney47 Carney47 is offline

Default How do I insert a letter into an existing word document?

I am working on a large document that I need to add several letters that are
on our letterhead. If I cut and paste the letter, the letterhead header
becomes skewed. This is just one issue I'm having with the document! Also
need to know how to merge 3 separate documents together once I insert the
letters that I need! Help!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

What do you mean by "skewed"?

To preserve the data from the header of the document, you will need to
insert it into a Section of its own separated from the rest of the document
by Next page Section breaks before and after it with the headers unlinked
from those in the previous section.
--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.