Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
midwest midwest is offline

Default exporting EMBEDED .jpeg PHOTOS to PHOTOSHOP

Hi, I have a Word document with Embeded Photos that I need to export to Adobe
Photoshop. When I copy & past the photos, it shows up distorted in
Photoshop. What is the best way to export my images? I do not have the
original photos.

Please help! It is for a non-profit health clinic collage.

Sam Chavez