BDot BDot is offline
Junior Member

Default Developer help: autofilling selections

Hey all,

I am making a form in Word 2010, and am looking to add a cell in a table that auto-populates text based on selections in either checkboxes or any other developer tool.

For example: In a two column table, the first column on the left will just be a title (e.g. "Concerns"). In the second column, I am looking to have either a group of checkboxes, or a drop down list with with possible "concerns". I am familiar with adding drop down lists to select one option, but I would like to be able to select more than one, and have them all populate to the cell.

Hope someone can help!

Thanks,

Check Box - developer tab Mrobins Microsoft Word Help 1 June 26th 13 10:13 AM
Developer Menu Tab Aresee Microsoft Word Help 4 August 24th 09 02:21 PM
autofilling after typed date Denise Microsoft Word Help 1 May 7th 09 07:44 AM
Developer Keith Microsoft Word Help 1 March 7th 09 06:26 PM
Autofilling fields in Word 2003 makocako Microsoft Word Help 3 September 21st 07 09:04 PM