Mail merge Word-Excel 2003

Old November 23rd 05, 02:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Mail merge Word-Excel 2003

Why when I open the word file my excel file is not automaticaly opened?
Old November 23rd 05, 02:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You'll need to explain this one. Why should the Excel file open?

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

Old November 23rd 05, 02:58 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

In recent versions of Word this can take a little time, especially if you're
using a DDE connection. But if the Excel file is not opening at all, try
relinking the merge file to your data source.