Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Scott

Default Page format

I have a document formatting to portrait but I need to have a few pages in
between to be landscape. I tried to highlight the page for changing to
landscape from portrait. It changes accordingly but the page and all pages
before are changed to landscape. Can someone advise me the proper method to
change the format on a single page.

Thanks,

Scott

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi Scott,

I have a document formatting to portrait but I need to have a few pages in
between to be landscape. I tried to highlight the page for changing to
landscape from portrait. It changes accordingly but the page and all pages
before are changed to landscape. Can someone advise me the proper method to
change the format on a single page.

Taking the approach you outline, make you apply to "current selection" is
activated in the Page Setup dialog box.

The other way to go would be to insert a Next Page section break at the bottom
of the preceding page, and again at the end of the landscape page. Now go into
Page Setup and make sure you're applying the change to "current SECTION".

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

[...]