Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jenn

Default Continuing resume format

I have downloaded a resume template...and I need to know how to continue
typing in jobs. The template has one job and I need to add three more. I
guess my question is....how do I continue the same format or table?
Sorry for being so confusing.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor

The template will be a table. Table show gridlines. Insert more rows where
you need them and format them the same as the previous rows.