Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
nospam

Default centring

Hi,

win2k sp4 & all patched

word 2002 (office XP) 10.6764.6735 SP3

this has just started to happen.

If I type 10 lines of text with carriage returns at the end and just try
to centre just the top, title, line al lines are centred.

If I click on left align they all go back.

If I open an older document it allows me to selectively centre just
single line and leave the rest of the text alone.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

See the article "Formatting applied to one paragraph affects the entire
document" at:
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...eformatted.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"nospam" wrote in message
Hi,

win2k sp4 & all patched

word 2002 (office XP) 10.6764.6735 SP3

this has just started to happen.

If I type 10 lines of text with carriage returns at the end and just try
to centre just the top, title, line al lines are centred.

If I click on left align they all go back.

If I open an older document it allows me to selectively centre just single
line and leave the rest of the text alone.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Luc

Nosmap,
Look he
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting...tedcontent.htm
Luc

"nospam" schreef in bericht
Hi,

win2k sp4 & all patched

word 2002 (office XP) 10.6764.6735 SP3

this has just started to happen.

If I type 10 lines of text with carriage returns at the end and just try
to centre just the top, title, line al lines are centred.

If I click on left align they all go back.

If I open an older document it allows me to selectively centre just single
line and leave the rest of the text alone.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
nospam

Doug Robbins - Word MVP writes
See the article "Formatting applied to one paragraph affects the entire
document" at:
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...eformatted.htm

Brilliant. Worked a treat.

Thanks.