JW

Default Mail Merge is creating blank pages between form letters

At my place of employment we have a word created letter head that we use to
draft letters. When doing a mail merge blank pages are created between each
of the form letters. I have narrowed it down to only occuring when I use the
letterhead document. I have searched for section breaks and page breaks and
have found none. Also it should be noted that the letterhead contains at
least 2 text boxes and an inserted graphic. Any ideas?
Doug Robbins

How about superfluous carriage returns after the text in the main document.
Click on the Show/Hide button ¶ to reveal the carriage returns and delete
any ¶ that appear after the text.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP