Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ChrisR ChrisR is offline

Default Help My cursor jumps about with text I am typing!

When I am typing the cursor jumps back into the textI have just typed making
my typing look like gobbledgook. There seems no obvious reason for it and can
happen at any time. I cant touch type so when I look up I have to work out
when it went wrong.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If this is a laptop, you probably need to reduce the sensitivity of the
touchpad, which is either being brushed inadvertently by your thumbs or
sleeve or is responding to the vibration caused by pressing the keys.